Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with mobile test automation frameworks? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Our client is currently seeking a talented person for a Lead Architect (Mobility) position.
What We Are Looking For:
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related
- 3+ Years with managing, upgrading, and leveraging advanced features within the EMM stack (AirWatch, Soti, InTune, MobileIron, etc.)
- 8+ Years leading a team by setting direction for system design, development and implementation preferably for Point of Sale devices
- Working knowledge of design and development of Java, Web applications, and Web Services including REST APIs
- Experience with mobile test automation frameworks
- Working experience with agile development practices like Continuous Integration/Delivery, DevOps, Test-Driven Development etc.
- Familiarity with Android API Level 21+
- Experience with wireless carriers including Android OTA system updates
- Must exhibit a leadership style that exhibits high energy, strategic thinking, collaboration, direct communication and results orientation
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Development of mobile Android applications using Android SDK
- Soti MobiControl certification
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.