Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with cloud technologies? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an IoT Edge Software Systems Engineer position.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience and 3 years of IT Industry experience
- Experienced full-stack developer
- Experience working in a continuous delivery environment
- Experience with test driven development
- 2+ years of cloud experience - AWS EC2, AWS ECS, SWF, Lambda, S3, IAM, CloudFormation, SQS, SNS, RDS or equivalent technologies
- Experience creating RESTful microservices
- Functional and object-oriented programming experience - Scala, Python
- Experience with relational and non-relational data stores
- Customer engagement including ideation, design thinking, and seeking rapid feedback
- Take pride in software craftsmanship, diving deep into code and constantly innovating
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Worked with imagery and/or video before
- Understand unique challenges/capabilities of geospatial imagery
- Experience with .NET programming environment
- Experience with search/analytics tools - ElasticSearch, Solr
- Experience architecting, creating, and operating continuous delivery pipelines
- NoSQL, Cassandra, PostgreSQL, Kafka, AWS DynamoDB, MongoDB, AWS RDS, Docker or other container deployment technologies
- Cloud operation experience - running real workloads in the cloud and diagnosing and fixing problems
- Understand cloud architecture - loosely coupled systems, fault-tolerance, HA, scalability
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.