Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with project management? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an IT Technical Consultant - Lead position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will establish rich and fruitful communications with clients to understand their core business, service requirements and key challenges. You will deliver fit for purpose solutions that address the client's requirements and key challenges. You will also align solutions to the business strategic plan and technology road maps Facilitate intra-client processes and communications. You will produce reports, strategy, policy, process or third party agreements. You will promote and apply formal methodologies across the organization. You will also produce frameworks and standards.
What We Are Looking For:
- Expert knowledge of IT systems development, including process mapping, budgeting and timeline creation
- Advanced ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams and drive projects to completion.
- Demonstrated experience managing and delivering projects in the type of environment as specified in the posting i.e. App Dev, Infrastructure, Integration etc.
- Advanced leadership and analytical skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Excellent communication skills including presentations to and negotiations with Senior IT and Business leaders
- Demonstrated ability to craft and present clear, concise and convincing messages appropriately targeted to the specific audience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate status and issues effectively both verbally and in writing across all levels of the organization
- Expert-level in one or more project management tools, such as MS Project
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office:
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, working knowledge of Access
- Working knowledge of SharePoint and Visio required
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate business and some travel requirements
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems or any advanced degree (e.g., MBA, or equivalent work experience)
- 10+ years of previous project management experience would be typical for someone to reach this skill level
- 10+ years of overall IT experience is typical for this skill level
- Knowledge of PBM, healthcare industry helpful
- Formal training in project management practices required
- Certification in project management is strongly preferred
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.