Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with WANs, complex routed/switched LAN environments? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an IT Infrastructure Engineer - Expert position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will do design and Implementation of VoIP & Data Networks for new buildings, expansions, and remodels at a global level. You will be a point of escalation for level 3 support issues with on call rotation. You will also develop technical design, implementation and troubleshooting of Cisco iWAN, PFR, wireless and IPT (VoIP) networks. You will contribute with the group to develop the technical roadmap.
What We Are Looking For:
- Must possess the ability to comprehend and deploy new advanced technologies under time constrained conditions.
- Competent in Enterprise campus routing/switching, WAN routing in a multi-provider environment, Quality of Service, Multicast, and application load balancing.
- Must be able to perform configuration, IOS upgrades, and implementation for LAN and WAN equipment.
- Must be competent to work alone at the highest level of systems analysis, design, and implementation.
- Requirements gathering for the design analysis, testing, documentation, development, and implementations of new technologies.
- Knowledge of network transmission principles, IP networks, wireless, routing and quality of service fundamentals are mandatory.
- A thorough knowledge of WAN technologies, circuit fundamentals, customer applications and troubleshooting techniques is also essential.
- Advanced understanding of Cisco equipment including Routers, Content Switching Modules, SSL Modules, WAAS, Nexus, Catalyst 6500 and 4500, VPN concentrators.
- Cisco Enterprise Class routers and switches.
- iWAN, PFR, and Prime
- TCP/IP, IEEE 802.11, VLAN and MPLS fundamentals.
- BGP, OSPF and EIFRP routing protocols.
- 10+ years experience with WANs, complex routed/switched LAN environments.
- Highly desired - Both CCNA, CCDA and CCNP.
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- IPSEC/IP-VPN services via routers and concentrators.
- Cisco WAVE
- Wireless, Identity Service Engine (ISE)
- VoIP Cisco
- Preferred - CCDP, CCVP, or CCIE
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.