Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with both manual and test automation? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an Engineer 2, Test Automation position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be developing professional expertise. You will be focusing on strategic and tactical activities. You will also be participating on project teams. You will also be developing strategies and working plans for team tasks. You will be working on large strategic, complex assignments. You will be preparing and delivering informal presentations to the team. You will be helping to create the development of standards, processes and procedures for the Ticketing Services department. You will also be establishing and fostering one-on-one relationships within and outside the department.
What We Are Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience in testing (combination of both Manual and Test Automation)
- 2+ years of experience performing manual testing
- 1+ years of experience with Java development
- 1+ years of experience building and executing automated tests suites for web services
- Experience creating and maintaining complex automated test code, scripts, data, and associated drivers per recognized SDLC methodology (Waterfall, Agile preferred)
- Experience designing, producing, executing, and maintaining complex automated test plans and test cases based on requirements and specifications
- Experience assessing and evaluating quality assurance test requirements to determine scope of functionality to be covered by the automated testing suite
- Experience maintaining documentation on automation modifications and updates
- Experiencing performing manual testing
- Experience identifying and implementing where task automation and process improvements can add value
- Experience with SQL, XML, SOAP, REST, JSON, Unix, Windows, Selenium, CA DevTest (formerly CA Lisa) and Groovy Script
- Experience with the Atlassian suite to include: Jira, Zephyr, BitBucket (Git)
- Experience working closely with development and test teams to ensure the final code delivery meets product, quality and performance standards
- Experience coordinating and/or conducting re-testing after defects are addressed, and summarizing and publishing test
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.