Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with SharePoint engineering? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an Engineer 2 - Software (SharePoint/.Net) position.
What We Are Looking For:
- ****Corp to Corp Not allowed for this role, work must be done in St. Louis, no relo provided.
- 3 Plus years of SharePoint engineering experience utilizing C# .Net
- Proficient knowledge of object-oriented application-development principles, theories, and concepts
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint (2013 preferred)
- Good oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with various IT teams and business units
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Knowledge of Web Services concepts and protocols (REST, SOAP, and JSON)
- Knowledge of the Windows operating system
- Data Warehousing and Social Business Collaboration concepts and principles and API-level integration with 3rd party tools
- Experience with JAVA web applications
- Working knowledge of SQ
- Knowledge of .NET WCF Services
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.