Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with .Net? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an Engineer 2, Software - .Net position.
What We Are Looking For:
- Authorized to work in the US and will not require sponsorship now or in the future to work
- Available to work in the St. Louis office
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field
- Knowledge of multiple technologies that may include Java Script, VB Script, SSIS, VB.Net, OOD/OOP, XML, HTML, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, JSON, JQuery, AngularJS, C#, LINQ, SQL, MS Access, VBA and Windows Presentation Framework
- Knowledge of SQL Server, web services, messaging, data modeling, and stored procedures
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Accounting background is a plus but is not required.
- Experience with PeopleSoft financials is a plus but not required.
- Experience with an Agile/Kanban/Scrum development process is a plus but not required.
- Understanding of SOA is preferred
- Experience with the Atlassian Toolset is a plus but not required.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.