Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with .Net? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an Engineer 2, Software - .Net position.
What We Are Looking For:
- Authorized to work in the US and will not require sponsorship now or in the future to work
- Available to work in the St. Louis office
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field
- Knowledge of multiple technologies that may include Java Script, VB Script, SSIS, VB.Net, OOD/OOP, XML, HTML, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, JSON, JQuery, AngularJS, C#, LINQ, SQL, MS Access, VBA and Windows Presentation Framework
- Knowledge of SQL Server, web services, messaging, data modeling, and stored procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with various IT teams
- Candidates must also demonstrate the ability to judge between what is requested and what is feasible given the parameters of the technology and the project, and be able to demonstrate the ability to identify impending problems and raise and solve issues
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills which include the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw conclusions, and set priorities
- Excellent personal management skills emphasizing time management, organization, and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent meeting participation and facilitation skills; including the ability to keep meetings focused, manage conflict, and summarize meeting highlights and tasks
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Accounting background is a plus but is not required.
- Experience with PeopleSoft financials is a plus but not required.
- Experience with an Agile/Kanban/Scrum development process is a plus but not required.
- Understanding of SOA is preferred
- Experience with the Atlassian Toolset is a plus but not required.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.