Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with ERP software? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Our client is currently seeking a talented person for an Engineer 2, Software (Workday Integration Develop) position.
What We Are Looking For:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- 3+ years' experience developing and implementing integration solutions with ERP software
- 2+ years development experience with Workday and demonstrate in-depth working knowledge of WorkdaY's various integration technologies (EIB, Workday Studio, PI, CCW, DT)
- Must have experience in implementing Workday and demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Workday's implementation methodology
- Must demonstrate experience in problem solving, including analyzing requirements, identifying and defining the problem to be solved, collecting data, establishing the facts, drawing valid conclusions and developing solutions
- Must demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain solid working relationships with subordinates, peers, management, teams, business partners, vendors and departments
- Must demonstrate personal management skills emphasizing time management, organization and attention to detail
- Must demonstrate a strong customer service support ethic and the ability to deliver the highest, most consistent level of customer service to our customers
- Must demonstrate good communication skills, both verbal and written, including good listening skills
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Application integration experience with PeopleSoft HCM
- Experience integrating SaaS/Cloud-based systems with third-party service vendors
- Experience with Agile
- Two plus years of development experience using Java/J2EE and related tools and technologies such as:
- Programming Language: Java, JDK 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8
- Framework: Spring 2.5 3.0 4.0, Hibernate 2.0 3.6 4.0, JPA 2
- J2EE Technology: JDBC
- Web Service Specification: Jackson, XML, REST
- Web Service Tools: SoapUI
- IDE Tools: STS, Eclipse
- Configuration: CVS, SVN, GIT
- Build Tools: Maven
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.