Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Oracle Application DBA? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Our client is currently seeking a talented person for an Engineer 2, Database Administration (Oracle) position.
What We Are Looking For:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- 3+ years Oracle Application DBA hands on experience in versions 11g and 12g
- Expert Oracle DBA knowledge including upgrades, backup/recovery, patching strategies/capabilities and day to day support of application development personnel
- Strong understanding of Oracle performance tuning
- Strong understanding of SQL tuning and optimization of query plans
- Experience with multiple facets of Data Guard including logical, physical, Active DG and the transient logical upgrade process
- Experience working with Oracle on AIX UNIX
- Scripting ability and experience in Unix Shell and PL/SQL
- Proven knowledge and experience in designing database schemas to align with development and business goals and objectives
- Strong and proactive leadership ability
- Strong communication skills with the ability to transcend the organization with appropriate levels of detail
- Strong teamwork, decision-making, documentation and analytical skills
- Must be able to work on-call as needed
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Basic DBA understanding of Golden Gate is preferred
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.