Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Java, J2EE, WebServices (SOAP/REST), Spring and Hibernate? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an Engineer, Software Engineering (Specialty) position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will recommend and drive strategic policy, tooling and complete the implementation of those decisions. You will interact with customers, developers, architects, and requestors to identify the scope of projects. You will assist with the creation of training materials, development activities and automation practices to advance team capacity. You will ensure performance test strategy & performance tests enable our systems to operate over anticipated production volumes. You will also drive and foster innovation with toolset to increase team productivity, and deliver faster.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor/Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience with exposure to management theories and concepts.
- Experience working in an integration environment integrating projects from various working streams from GIT, SVN.
- Advanced experience with Java, J2EE, WebServices (SOAP/REST), Spring and Hibernate skills.
- Drive adoption of development services (Performance Engineering, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Collaboration) amongst various delivery teams.
- Experience preparing & delivering executive level presentations to business and technology audiences.
- Ability to translate highly complex technical matters into easily digestible and actionable plans.
- Advanced knowledge of problem solving, debugging, engineering functions.
- Sound knowledge of CI/CD concepts, and pipelines.
- Experience with performance engineering and profiling (e.g. Java JVM, Databases) and tools such as Load Runner, JMeter.
- Exposure to Cloud, Infrastructure-as-a-code concept, and tools such as Chef/Puppet desirable.
- Expertise in agile and waterfall delivery, life-cycle management tools (JIRA/Rally/Rational Concert), software testing standards, methods and conventions.
- Requires the ability to interact across multiple organizational levels and assume a lead role and set direction for large or complex projects.
- Expertise with information security protocols such as 3DES, Public Key Cryptography, Hashing algorithms, etc. desirable but not mandatory.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.