Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with ETL? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an ETL Developer position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will have the opportunity to build applications that enable our global business operations and the customer experience that has made us the industry leader in rental transportation services. You'll be responsible for working as part of a driven team ensuring existing and new code meets our high standards of quality. The scope of your role will include all aspects of design, mapping, development, and testing of data movement for the Vehicle Management environment, with emphasis on the Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) process. You will be a contributor in code reviews; performing unit and integration testing; and planning and coordinating implementation activities. You will also sharpen your critical thinking skills by assisting with the analysis and review of software requirements by attending, or leading design presentations and/or design sessions. In addition, you will implement complex modules, enhancements, or change requests based on a provided design, and participate in migrating applications to the quality assurance and/or production environment.
What We Are Looking For:
- *****Corp to Corp not eligible, must be our W2. No remote work, must be done in St. Louis.
- 3+ years in an ETL development role utilizing an industry recognized ETL tool
- 2+ years of experience in developing or supporting a data warehouse
- 2+ years of experience with Oracle and/or Teradata platforms
- 3+ years' experience with SQL development
- 1+ year experience in a Unix environment with working knowledge of Unix utilities
- Strong understanding of data modeling and data warehouse concepts and principals
- Must be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of the following areas for a platform:
- Vendor specific SQL syntax and SQL extensions
- Working knowledge of vendor's stored procedures
- SQL performance tuning techniques and concepts
- DB utilities
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact and communicate with the IT leadership teams
- Strong analysis skills, with a demonstrated ability to analyze large volumes of data and be able to draw key insights and conclusions from it
- Demonstrated ability and experience in providing technical leadership for an ETL team, including the following:
- Translating requirements into effective design solutions and strategies
- Providing key input on the guidelines, best practices, standards, and tools, used by the ETL team
- Troubleshooting and providing resolution for complex technical issues
- Ability to work with project managers to develop high-level and detail plans, track the progress of work, and address technical issues or roadblocks
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience with SQL Developer, TOAD, SAS-DI, and/or Informatica
- Ability to develop shell scripts
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.