Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Python and C#? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Developer - GIS II position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be expected to create, debug or customize ESRI applications using ArcObjects code and C#.
What We Are Looking For:
- ArcEngine - Candidate should have experience creating or supporting custom applications utilizing customized Windows forms and embedded ESRI map controls.
- ArcObjects - A strong understanding of ESRI's API is preferred.
- ArcMap - Candidate should have advanced experience customizing map documents, including but not limited to editing definition queries, creating label expressions, and tweaking map symbology to meet the customer's needs.
- ArcGIS Server- ArcGIS Server experience is preferred, but is not required for this engagement.
- Programming skills include: Python (specifically ArcPy (ESRI's python libraries)), and C#.
- Candidate must have good programming and communication skills, while maintaining a high degree of integrity to safeguard the company's position on confidential matters.
- Candidates are expected to meet with business representatives to understand the current application functionality, program changes, test, and re-implement such applications.
- Candidate will work a standard day-shift in an office environment (Sunset Hills), but may need to work off-hours to meet project milestones.
- BS in computer related major with a minimum of 1 year experience (more preferred).
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.