Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with systems engineering? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Our client is currently seeking a talented person for a Desktop Systems Engineer I position.
What We Are Looking For:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- 1+ year experience updating desktop operating system images using MDT and/or SCCM in a large enterprise.
- 1+ year experience integrating image management with 3rd party factory processes.
- 1+ year engineering experience covering the build phases of solution lifecycle for:
- Desktop operating systems
- 1+ year experience modifying and creating group policy.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to clearly write process, analysis, and solution documentation
- Proven ability to accurately interpret, document, and deliver customer requirements
- Ability to successfully communicate technical details to a wide variety of audiences, including technical and non-technical individuals
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Microsoft BitLocker Disk Encryption
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Microsoft Intune
- Experience with Citrix XenDesktop or XenApp
- Thin Client OS and management.
- Knowledge of Powershell, Vbscript, or other scripting technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.