Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with statistical modeling? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Data Scientist - Intermediate position.
What We Are Looking For:
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable big data data stores.
- Experience building and optimizing big data data pipelines, architectures and data sets
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- We are looking for a candidate with experience in a Data scientist role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or other quantitative field.
- Experience with statistical modeling is a plus
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Scala, R, etc.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Airflow, Azkaban, Luigi, etc.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.