Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with IT or Sales support? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Business Analyst - Master position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be a Subject Matter Expert for assigned area of responsibility by having a full understanding of global processes, regional processes, products, and operations. You will capture AS-IS processes by working directly with external customers (growers, dealers, retailers, etc), B2B partners, external vendors, internal Monsanto business teams, and other Business Architects. You will partner with customers, partners, business teams, vendors, and Business Architects to influence and design TO-BE, global business processes that achieve 80% standardization. You will define processes that leverage global standards, identify gaps where regional non-standard approaches are required, and lead efforts to overcome process gaps. You will create business process models that clearly illustrate how people, products, processes and data interoperate. The models will be consumable by decision makers and product development teams. You will shape ideas and requirements to achieve optimal future value, rather than simply gathering requirements. (Thought partner and order shaper, rather than an order taker).
What We Are Looking For:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience in STEM, Agriculture, or related field
- 5+ years IT or Sales support experience
- Experience modeling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques
- Experience with Human Centered Design
- Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities
- Self-starter and able to work independently with minimal direction
- Demonstrated ability to foster and maintain relationships with new and existing IT and business clients at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated flexibility to adjust and thrive in an environment with changing requirements and schedule
- A broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance
- The ability to recognize structural issues within the organization, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- MBA and/or experience with the agriculture industry
- Experience in the areas of sales, marketing, pricing and discounts, or customer engagement
- Strong working knowledge of developing business solutions in a Fortune 500 business
- Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma and/or Continuous Improvement
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.