Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with software development ? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an Analytics Developer (Big Data Cloud) - Senior position.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Programming experience Nodejs, ES6, Scala, and Java
- Experience with a variety of relational and non-relational datastores
- Experience working in a continuous delivery environment
- Experience creating RESTful microservices
- Familiarity with standard logging, monitoring, and alerting tools
- A passion for building highly automated systems
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Cloud operation experience - running real workloads in the cloud and diagnosing and fixing problems (AWS preferred)
- Experience with a Cloud PaaS including AWS ElasticBeanstalk, Heroku, Cloud Foundry or others
- Familiarity with Docker or other container deployment technologies
- Experienced whole-stack developer
- Experience provisioning and maintaining highly-available, fault-tolerant IT infrastructure including servers, storage, and datastores
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.