Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with AWS? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an AWS Cloud Engineer I, DevOps position.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or comparable experience
- 8+ years of technical professional experience
- 2+ years' experience delivering cloud solutions (AWS preferred)
- Experience in configuration management, Windows and Linux system management and Network skills
- Experience with programming and infrastructure automation (e.g. Power Shell, Bash, Python, Perl).
- Experience designing, developing, deploying, and testing in AWS.
- Experience with building and managing highly automated, secure, high availability multi-tier solutions using a wide array of AWS services including but not limited to: CloudWatch, IAM, EC2, VPC, EBS, ELB, SNS, SQS, SES. S3, RDS, ElasticSearch,
- Experience with monitoring, alerting, and analytics tools.
- Experience with migration of applications and data from any platform to cloud environments especially SQL Server to RDS.
- Experience with Systems Thinking
- Proven analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Must exhibit strong written, verbal, and listening communication skills.
- Ability and desire to thrive in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Available for after-hours and weekend support as needed.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.