Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Infrastructure project management? Technology
Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Our client is currently seeking a talented person for a Technical Services Project Manager position.
What We Are Looking For:
- Actively working towards or already completed PMP certification and/or 3+ years direct work experience in Infrastructure project
- Must be technical in nature and experienced in managing projects that introduce proprietary software programs and new technologies /
- Strong familiarity with IT lifecycles and project management software, such as MS Project and Jira
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Flexible during times of change.
- Ability to read communication styles of team members, customers, and vendors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Ability to difuse tension among project team, should it arise.
- Ability to bring project to successful completion through political sensitivity.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Customer service skills an asset.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.