Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with requirements gathering and functional
specifications? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Senior Business Analyst position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for facilitating meetings, eliciting, developing, interpreting, reviewing, validating, documenting, and
business and functional requirements in support of software development. You will evaluate business requests to determine feasibility,
researches and identifies options, and recommends solutions that best serve business needs. You will also present information and track
respond to questions related to business standards. In addition, you will participate in integration testing, acceptance testing, identify
potential problems, and research opportunities to minimize complexity. You will serve as the primary interface between the business
the IT team.
What We Are Looking For:
- Corp to Corp candidates not considered
- Minimum 5 years related experience, or equivalent years related experience in requirements gathering and functional specifications
support of software development
- Expert at requirements elicitation using various techniques including meeting facilitation, requirements workshops, business
analysis, use cases, user stories, document analysis, site visits, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Ability to speak in front of, interact with, and elicit information from all organizational levels
- Translate business and data needs into system requirements for designers, developers and testers using requirements elicitation,
analysis, specification, verification and management techniques
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of
- Works on large, complex initiatives where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors and
- Works on initiatives that address future concepts, products or technologies
- May oversee multiple projects that may have interdependencies
- Provides escalation assistance; recommends potential solutions to issues; follows established escalation procedures; resolves
- Experience logging items such as: defects, changes, and enhancements in a tracking tool
- Experience in writing requirements into user stories with relevant and clear acceptance criteria
- Assists in the coordination of testing initiatives for large scale projects to include: test scenario definition, status tracking, and test
- Prepares and delivers informal and formal presentations to own team, department, other IT teams, business partners, and IT
- Qualified applicants must also possess the following skills/competencies:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Accounting background is a plus but is not required
- Excellent facilitation and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to provide leadership in procedural and technical capability including the ability to explain and educate others
- Familiarity with JIRA Software Development Tool is a plus but is not required
- Familiarity with Zephyr Test Management Solution is a plus but is not required
- Familiarity with Confluence Team Collaboration Software is a plus but is not required
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is
we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.