Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Pro C development? Technology Partners can help
you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Pro*C Developer position.
What We Are Looking For:
- Corp to Corp candidates will not be considered
- 3+ years of Pro C development experience
- 3+ years Tuxedo Middleware experience
- 2+ years of Java development experience preferred
- 2+ years of experience creating and implementing SQL preferred
- Must possess a strong understanding of OO design principles and patterns
- Experience working with Web Services (REST and SOAP) preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Must possess initiative, results-oriented drive and a solid work ethic requiring minimal direction
- Must be flexible in the face of changing priorities and requirements
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Leadership skills in a team environment
- Experience in Agile methodology and JIRA
- Experience in SOA
- Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration tools
- Experience with source control management (GIT or SVN experience preferred)
- Experience in Tomcat
- Experience in Unix operating systems
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we
offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.