Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Network Design & Implementation? Technology
Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a PCI Network Design & Implementation Architect position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will analyze business requirements to develop technical network solutions and their framework in alignment with company standards
and IT processes. You will design, test, and inspect data communications systems. You will also develop technology roadmaps. You will
perform network modeling, analysis, and planning. You will install or verify installation of hardware such as firewalls, switches, routers, and
wireless access points. You will develop test plans, implementation plans, and project timelines for various projects. You will write functional
requirements/specifications documents. You will upgrade network hardware and software components as required. You will assess and
communicate the impacts, tradeoffs, risks, costs, benefits and opportunities of IT Infrastructure solutions. You will also anticipate potential
problems and changes. Develop contingency plans to address these issues. You will analyze and solve highly complex technical problems and
implement corrective action. You will lead technical teams to understand project business requirements. You will also document all detailed
technical requirements (infrastructure, network, application) for IT network projects. You will monitor & report project progress to all parties
involved. You will conduct quality audits to ensure the network meets performance expectations. You will provide post-implementation
support making changes where appropriate. You will also perform other activities as assigned by management. You will be responsible for
conducting vulnerability assessments and threat modeling. You will coordinate penetration testing efforts and providing remediation path
recommendations. You will also identify, evaluate, and remediate potential weakness in the network and applications.
What We Are Looking For:
- Expertise in eliciting requirements/performing analysis to document network and telecommunications requirements
- Ability to effectively partner with other project team members to complete technical requirements impacting other technology areas such
as server, security and application
- Ability to analyze and solve highly complex technical problems and determine corrective actions
- Working knowledge in virtualization/consolidation
- Knowledge of current trends in network technology
- Experience with tools and methodologies to design and architect network solutions.
- Customer focused orientation with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Excellent collaboration, problem solving, critical thinking and negotiation skills
- Possess awareness of server/application landscape and hardware dependencies to design and build network solutions.
- 5+ years of experience as a Network/Infrastructure architect.
- 10+ years of experience in information technology space
- CCIE preferred
- Experience with Cisco Call Manager 9/VoIP
- Experience with SIP trunking
- Experience with Cisco equipment including; routers, firewalls and switches.
- Extensive hands-on experience with large L3/L2 network design and development.
- Extensive knowledge of TCP, UDP, and IP is a must
- Extensive knowledge of routing and switching concepts and technology
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in QoS
- Expert knowledge with BGP, ISIS, OSPF, EIGRP, STP/RSTP/MSTP.
- Significant knowledge of MPBGP, MPLS, VPLS, MPLS IPVPN, LACP, BFD
- Strong knowledge in reading and interpreting data packet capture(i.e. Wireshark)
- Familiar with and experienced on fiber based networks.
- Understanding best practice security standards on networking equipment.
- Candidate shall be capable of detecting and remedying mis-configured and/or insecure configurations in place on the network
- Results focused & self-driven; Ability to provide documentation and training.
- Capable of physically lifting and carrying network computer equipment, supplies and tools.
- Extensive knowledge of industry requirements such as NIST and PCI
- CISSP or CEH certifications are a plus
- Proficiency in application vulnerability assessment tools (e.g. AppScan, WebInspect, Cenzic, Burp, etc.)
- Proficiency in network and server assessment tools (e.g. Nessus, metasploit, nmap, nikto, etc.)
- Coding/scripting experience in modern scripting languages (e.g. python, ruby, powershell)
- Basic exploit development and validation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to "think out of the box"
- Proficiency in manual and automated techniques for penetration testing and executing vulnerability assessments
- Ability to analyze vulnerabilities, appropriately characterize threats, and provide remediation advice
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why
we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.