Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with PeopleSoft? Technology Partners can help
your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an Engineer 2, Software- Peoplesoft position.
What We Are Looking For:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for
position now or in the future
- 3 + years of experience with PeopleSoft production support
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Experience implementing PeopleSoft Financial suite products including GL, AP, AM, AR and Billing
- Expert functional knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials of at least 2 or more of the applications supported
- Experience defining requirements for non-technical business partners
- Experience making recommendations on PeopleSoft Financials best business practices and helping with configuration, testing
- 3+ years of experience with SQL, SQR, nVision, BI Publisher, App Engine and PeopleCode
- Must have previous experience in an Oracle database/UNIX operating system environment
- Must have knowledge in the area of system traces and debugging tools
- Must have clear and concise communication skills
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Basic knowledge of or coursework in Accounting is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Agile Development concepts is preferred
- Use of Atlassian tools; Jira and Confluence is a plus
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is
we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.