Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience utilizing packaging tools? Technology Partners can help
you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Engineer 1, Systems position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for using your technical knowledge of professional concepts to solve business problems. You will serve as a subject
matter expert in their area of focus and represent their department on complex assignments. You will be responsible for evaluating elements
of technology's effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research and investigation and make recommendations for
improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness. You will be required to listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine
and provide high quality solutions that align with customer expectations.
What We Are Looking For:
- 1+ years' of experience deploying applications utilizing SCCM 2007/2012
- 1+ years' professional experience utilizing packaging tools such as InstallShield, Wise Packaging Studio, Flexera Admin Studio or
- Comprehensive knowledge of Windows 7, Windows Server 2008/2012 along with an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Active directory
- Must be able to troubleshoot the lifecycle of a deployment process, including analyzing packaging issues and distribution failures
- Scripting skills, utilizing Wise, VB, and or PowerShell scripting
- Testing skills required to validate software packages and the impact of their installation on the target platform
- Must be flexible and adaptable in a dynamic environment while working on multiple assignments concurrently
- Detail oriented with strong problem solving and time management skills
- Ability to establish and maintain solid working relationships with peers, vendors, management, and other departments within IT
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess exceptional work ethic and positive attitude
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Bachelors' degree from a 4 year college or university in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent formal technical education and 3-
5 years of related experience
- Knowledge or experience with Microsoft SCCM 2016
- Software deployment experience with developing and delivering applications virtually using App V and App V Publishing Server
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we
offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.