Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience as a Full Stack Developer? Technology Partners can help
you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Developer (Full Stack) - Expert position.
What We Are Looking For:
- Three or more years of experience in solving challenging technical problems in two or more of the following areas:
- Single page web application development
- Unix/Linux environment management
- Cloud based continuous delivery and environment management
- Mobile application development
- Micro-service design and development
- Large, distributed system development
- Software security
- Processing and analyzing large data sets
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with others in English.
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- A passion for learning new programming languages, software libraries, data layers, and development paradigms.
- Ability to articulate at least one accomplishment that you are really proud of; what did you do and what was the outcome.
- Professional experience with any of the following:
- Java, Scala, or NodeJS
- Amazon Web Services
- Functional programming
- Multiple data stores
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why
we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.