Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience delivering stochastic/analytical solutions to complex
business problems? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Data Scientist - Senior position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will also develop strategies to identify new opportunities, expand existing analytical methods, provide insights, and build practical
solutions to complex business problems. You will apply advanced analytics skills to turn data into a competitive advantage and help business
stakeholders make more informed data-driven business decisions and support our company's shift to Digital Ag. You will have the opportunity
to work collaboratively across our broader Supply Chain, R&D, Commercial, and Information Technology organizations.
What We Are Looking For:
- M.S (required) or Ph.D. (preferred) in Operations Research, Operations Management, Engineering, Management Science, Mathematics,
or another related quantitative discipline.
- 3-5+ year's relevant experience delivering stochastic/analytical solutions to complex business problems.
- Theoretical and practical experience in deterministic optimization and algorithm development related to operations management is a
requirement, including experience with commercial optimization software (ex. OPL, GAMS, IBM DOC).
- Experience with software development and architecture related to operations research, machine learning, geospatial analysis, and
- Expertise in programming and database languages (ex. Python, R, Scala, SQL).
- Demonstrated experience in optimizing demand, supply, and network flow challenges related to planning, scheduling, space utilization,
and customer service levels.
- Demonstrated problem solving experience analyzing complex data using statistical and advanced analytical methods to deliver predictive
and prescriptive insights.
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment and influence people at varying levels of responsibility.
- Candidates must demonstrate business aptitude, the ability to rapidly learn new problem domains and become conversant in the domain
with business users.
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Experience in supply chain management, agriculture, and/or laboratory science.
- Background in big data technologies including Apache Hadoop, Spark and IaaS such as AWS and Google Cloud is highly desirable.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why
we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.