Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience working as a Data Scientist? Technology Partners can
help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Data Scientist - Senior position.
What We Are Looking For:
- M.S and/or Ph.D. in Operations Research, Engineering, Management Science, Mathematics, or a other related quantitative discipline
- 1-3 year's relevant experience delivering analytical solutions to complex business problems for PhD applicants
- 5+ year's relevant experience delivering analytical solutions to complex business problems for MS applicants
- Theoretical and practical experience in deterministic optimization and algorithm development related to operations management is a
requirement, including experience with commercial optimization software (ex. CPLEX or Gurobi)
- Expertise in programming, statistical packages, and database languages (ex. Java, R, Python, Scala, SQL and OPL)
- Demonstrated experience in optimizing demand, supply, and network flow challenges related to planning, scheduling, space utilization,
and customer service levels.
- Demonstrated problem solving experience analyzing complex data using statistical and advanced analytical methods to deliver predictive
and prescriptive insights
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a matrix environment and influence people at varying levels of responsibility
- Candidates must demonstrate business aptitude, the ability to rapidly learn new problem domains and become conversant in the domain
with business users
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Experience in supply chain management, agriculture, and/or laboratory science
- Hands on experience using IBM DOC framework
- PhD in Operations Research, Engineering, Management Science, Mathematics, or a other related quantitative discipline
- Experience with software development and architecture related to operations research, artificial intelligence, and machine learning.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why
we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.