Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience working with Salesforce? Technology Partners can help
you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Customer Enablement Salesforce Engineer position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will provide platform engineering and system administration for Global Customer Enablement deployments and projects for
Salesforce. You will collaborate with team members on assigned tasks and projects related to assembly, debugging, installation, training,
support, and enhancement of Global Customer Enablement platforms. You will collaborate with internal technical platform teams to continue
finding new areas that can be improved. You will also collaborate with development teams to champion Salesforce platform best practices
and new implementation techniques. You will ensure strategies, standards, and reference architectures are consistent and well integrated. You
will apply and promote the use of patterns, optimized architectures, best practices, and processes. You will identify operational risks and
plans to mitigate.
What We Are Looking For:
- 5 years of IT experience.
- 3 years minimum experience in Salesforce.com
- Experience in supporting enterprise scale Salesforce implementations, preferably with more than one Salesforce Org.
- Experience developing, configuring, and supporting Salesforce.com, including but not limited to Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and the
- Experience in deployment and change management lifecycles in Salesforce aligning with SDLC.
- Experience extending the Salesforce.com platform through custom development and delivery of Custom Objects, APEX, Lightning
Components, and the Custom Metadata framework.
- Experience in system integrations of Salesforce and external applications using Outbound Messaging, APEX, and Lightning Components.
- Experience with source code management and continuous integration for Salesforce.
- Ability to creatively solve problems and provide timely and sound recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Must have a proven track record of working independently and collaboratively.
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or other related areas.
- Experience supporting Wave Analytics, Marketing Cloud, and other Salesforce Cloud products.
- Experience in integrating Salesforce with external products for the purposes of ETL.
MySql, PostgreSQL, and Heroku Connect.
- Experience working with and delivering projects using Agile methodologies.
- Experience configuring/managing Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to explain ideas clearly through verbal, graphic, and written communication.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why
we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.