Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience migrating applications to Azure? Technology Partners can
help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an Azure Architect - Platform Services position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be developing a technical architecture in Azure as well as a process for assessing and migrating applications. You will be
responsible for generating documentation that meets customer expectation.
What We Are Looking For:
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of real-world experience migrating applications to Azure for large-scale enterprise customers.
- Conceptual knowledge of all of the Azure Iaas and PaaS offerings.
- In-Depth technical knowledge of the Microsoft migration toolset - MAP, Movere, Clodimize, Blue Stripe etc.
- Working knowledge of the typical Azure migration phases - Assessment, Planning, Target Validation etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Strong customer service skills, including aptitude for working with personnel at all organizational levels
- Flexibility and adaptability to the demands and requirements of a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities; ability to work on
multiple projects and assignments simultaneously
- Strong analytical aptitude with a proven ability to analyze/interpret technical requirements
- Strong creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to complex problems that may not have one clear
answer; the ability to identify alternatives, workarounds or temporary solutions.
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience, is
- MCSD: Azure Solutions Architect or MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure certification preferred
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why
we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.