Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with software development? Technology Partners can
help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Analytics Developer (Big Data Cloud) position.
What We Are Looking For:
- 5+ years of software development experience in distributed systems and building large-scale applications
- Extreme programming fluency with one or more of the following languages Java, Scala, R , Python.
- Leverage open source data processing technologies like Hadoop, Kafka, Presto, Spark, Cassandra and Neo4J in our infrastructure.
- Familiarity with file formats such as Avro and Parquet is a plus
- In-depth understanding to instrument infrastructure as code via CFN templates, Ansible, container orchestration via Docker, ECS,
Kubernetes in the cloud
- Independent, self-starter, strong communication, collaboration and mentoring skills
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Associates degree plus 5 years of experience in Computer Science or other related field; or BS Degree
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Agriculture, genetics, bioinformatics domain knowledge
- Operations Research modeling platforms such as IBM ODME
- Experience with search/analytics tools such as ELK, Solr
- Knowledge of AI and Deep Learning domain and exposure to CloudML, TensorFlow, Theano, Neon etc
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why
we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.